- 2 carrots, peeled and halved lengthwise (or quartered if large)
- 2 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthwise (or quartered if large)
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cut in ½-inch strips
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp each salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour (approx.)
- ½ cup Nature’s Path Hemp Hearts Granola
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup cold unsalted butter, cubed
- ¼ cup ice water
- ¾ cup light cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup finely crumbled goat cheese
- ⅓ cup 10% cream
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup Nature’s Path Hemp Hearts Granola
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Toss together carrots, parsnips, sweet potato, olive oil, salt and pepper; spread on baking sheet.
- Roast for about 35 minutes or until tender-crisp. Let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in food processor, pulse flour, granola and salt to combine.
- Add butter; pulse until mixture resembles coarse meal with a few larger pieces. Add ice water; pulse until dough forms a ball.
- Transfer dough onto lightly floured work surface. Roll out into 12- x 8-inch rectangle.
- Transfer to 11- x 7-inch tart pan with removable bottom, pressing to fit and adhere to pan.
- Freeze for 15 to 20 minutes or until pastry is firm.
- Prick bottom of pastry with fork. Cover with foil and fill with baking weights or dried beans.
- Bake for 25 minutes; remove foil and weights. Bake for about 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Let cool completely.
- Using hand mixer, beat cream cheese, goat cheese, cream, half of the parsley, tarragon and mustard until fluffy.
- Spread evenly over bottom of tart shell.
- Arrange vegetables over filling; sprinkle with granola.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until warmed through. Sprinkle with remaining parsley.
Tip: If you don’t have a tart pan with removable bottom, use a parchment paper–lined casserole dish.