- 1 cup 2% milk
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup chilled pumpkin puree
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup plain 2% yogurt
- 1 cup Nature’s Path Coconut Chia Granola
- Combine milk with chia seeds; refrigerate overnight or until chia seeds have expanded and milk has pudding-like consistency.
- Stir pumpkin puree, 2 tbsp of the maple syrup, and pumpkin pie spice into chia mixture.
- Stir yogurt with remaining maple syrup.
- Layer half of the chia pudding, yogurt and granola evenly in four 8-oz glasses.
- Repeat layers once, ending with granola.