- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9- x 5-inch loaf pan and line with parchment paper, leaving 2-inch overhang on either side.
- Whisk together all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, ground granola, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- In separate bowl, whisk together pumpkin purée, almond milk, oil and maple syrup; stir in flour mixture until incorporated. Fold in 1/4 cup granola and 1/4 cup walnuts. Scrape batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining granola and walnuts.
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes.
- Remove from pan using parchment paper overhang as handles. Let cool completely on rack.
Tip: Slice loaf and wrap well in plastic wrap, then overwrap in foil; freeze for up to 2 weeks.