- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup multigrain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp egg replacer
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ⅓ cups milk
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 cup Nature’s Path Love Crunch Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola
- 1 cup mixed berries, such as blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and sliced
- Maple syrup (optional)
- Greek yogurt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Whisk together all-purpose flour, multigrain flour, baking powder, egg replacer and salt; set aside.
- Whisk together milk, melted butter, maple syrup and vanilla until combined; stir into flour mixture just until combined (batter will be lumpy).
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Heat cast iron or nonstick 10-inch skillet over medium heat; brush with oil.
- Pour batter into skillet. Sprinkle with granola and berries; cook for 2 or 3 minutes or until bubbles form on the surface.
- Transfer to oven; bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve with maple syrup and yogurt (if desired).
Tip: This pancake is also delicious with sliced bananas.