- 6 oz bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- ½ cup Nature’s Path Pumpkin Seed + Flax Granola
- 3 tbsp finely chopped dried apricots
- 3 tbsp dried cranberries
- In double boiler over barely simmering water, melt chocolate.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or foil.
- Toss together granola, dried apricots and cranberries.
- Drop melted chocolate in teaspoonfuls on prepared pans; immediately sprinkle about 1 tsp of the granola mixture over melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes or until firm.
Tip: Substitute bittersweet chocolate chips for chopped chocolate if desired. If you like, substitute chopped candied ginger for dried apricots.