- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 Tazo Chai tea bag
- ⅓ cup pitted dates
- ¼ cup Nature’s Path Old Fashioned Organic Oats
- ½ ripe banana, peeled, chopped and frozen
- 4 ice cubes
- Nature’s Path Vanilla Almond + Flax Granola (for smoothie bowl)
- In a small saucepan, heat the almond milk over medium heat until almost boiling. Add the tea bag, cover with a lid and remove from heat. Allow to steep for 5 minutes. Remove the tea bag and gently squeeze out any liquid. Discard the tea bag.
- In a blender, combine the tea-steeped milk, dates, and oats. Blend until smooth. Add the banana and ice cubes and blend again until incorporated and smooth. For a smoothie to-go, pour into a mason jar. For a smoothie breakfast bowl, pour into a bowl and top with Nature’s Path Flax Plus Vanilla Almond Granola.