- You will need approximately ½ cup of cereal for necklaces, and ¼ cup of cereal for bracelets.
- Cut string to size for bracelets and necklaces. Make sure to include excess to allow room for tying off the ends and adjusting the size to fit.
- Begin by tying the string securely around a toothpick. This will be the “needle” to help string the cereal beads.
- Start by stringing 2 Cheetah Chomp beads through the needle. Push the cereal beads all the way to the end and tie a knot around them. These 2 cereal beads with be the “clasp” and keep the cereal beads from slipping off as you work.
- Get creative and start stringing more cereal beads onto the necklace or bracelet. Make patterns alternating light pink and dark pink Cheetah Chomp beads.
- Once your bracelet or necklace has reached your desired length, tie a knot around the last bead. Make a loop that’s large enough to slip over the “clasp” of the 2 tied cereal beads you started with. Cut off excess string.
- Wear and snack on your new and healthy Cheetah Chomps cereal jewelry!