- Wash your apples and remove any stickers. Pour cereal onto a plate or shallow bowl, and remove any large chunks.
- Place the caramel almond butter in a microwave safe bowl, and heat it in the microwave in increments of 30 seconds or so until it is melted and smooth.
- Poke the sticks into the apples, then dip them in the almond butter and roll around until the excess drips off the bottom.
- Let it cool for about 10 seconds, then carefully roll in the cereal. Add cereal as necessary with your hands if you can’t get it it placed correctly with the rolling.
- Let cool on some wax paper or a plate for 10 minutes then enjoy!