- 1 cup Nature’s Path Coconut Chia Granola
- ½ cup hazelnuts, skins removed and chopped
- ½ cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 ½ lb Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix together granola, hazelnuts and bread crumbs; spread on baking sheet and set aside.
In roasting pan, toss together Brussels sprouts, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Roast, stirring occasionally, for 25 minutes. Add pan with granola mixture to oven in last 10 minutes of cooking time, mixing once or twice, until toasted.
- Whisk remaining olive oil, salt and pepper, and balsamic vinegar.
- Toss Brussels sprouts with granola mixture and cranberries; sprinkle with goat cheese and drizzle with balsamic dressing.