Frosted Cherry Pomegranate Toaster Pastries, 11 oz, 6 count
What a treat! These toaster pastries are made of real cherry and pomegranate juice filling, encased in a lightly frosted, organic pastry shell. Perfect for when you need a mid-day pick-me-up without all of the artificial ingredients, preservatives, or high fructose corn syrup that goes into the usual toaster pastries. Being mindful about your food and choosing to eat organic means you’re making the best choice for your health, and our planet.
Reasons to love it:
- A tasty pick-me-up of real fruit filling, pastry, and frosting
- 6 pastries per box, 2 in each wrapper
- No high-fructose corn syrup or preservatives
Wheat flour*, cane sugar*, invert cane syrup*, palm oil*, whole wheat flour*, cherries*, apples*, corn starch*, rice starch*, leavening (baking soda, cream of tartar), vital wheat gluten*, pomegranate juice concentrate*, dextrose*, tapioca starch*, cultured dextrose*, sea salt, cherry flavor*, citric acid, honey*, molasses*, red beet powder* (red beet juice concentrate*, maltodextrin*), whey protein concentrate* (milk), algin, sodium citrate, monocalcium phosphate. *Organic. Contains milk and wheat. Cane sugar, invert cane syrup, honey and molasses traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 36%. Visit www.info.fairtrade.net
- Frosted Berry Strawberry™ Toaster Pastries, 11 oz, 6 count
- Frosted Buncha Blueberries Toaster Pastries, 11 oz, 6 count
- Frosted Granny's Apple Pie Toaster Pastries, 11 oz, 6 count
- Frosted Lotta Chocolotta Toaster Pastries, 11 oz, 6 count
- Frosted Mmmaple Brown Sugar Toaster Pastries, 11 oz, 6 count
- Frosted Pumpkin Pie Toaster Pastries, 11 oz, 6 count
- Frosted Razzi Raspberry™ Toaster Pastries, 11 oz, 6 count
- Frosted Wildberry Acai Toaster Pastries, 11 oz, 6 count
- Unfrosted Berry Strawberry Toaster Pastries, 11 oz, 6 count
OUR ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
These little ruby reds are delicious powerhouses containing antioxidants, fiber and vitamin C.
Considered a divine fruit, the pomegranate plays a major role in folklore around the world. We love the seeds for their distinctive sweetness.