On behalf of the entire Nature’s Path team, we sincerely thank everyone for applying and are heartened to see all the good you are doing for your communities. We are touched by the efforts many of you have made to become part of this meaningful program.
In the next week, our Gardens for Good team will process applications, and evaluate them towards determining this year’s grant winners. Winners will be contacted via phone and email and will be announced online on April 14th (National Garden Day)!
Good luck to all our applicants, and we thank you for your generosity and hard work!
Selecting the winners:
Every year we receive so many wonderful and well deserving garden applications to choose from.
To select the winners, we consider:
- The number of votes your garden receives (during the voting phase) and
- An internal application evaluation (based on our 3 criteria outlined in the rules & regulations).
Plant it Forward®
We are constantly inspired by the incredible organizations that have won our Gardens for Good grants in the past. They are making big change in their local communities, and it is a true privilege to support them and further their work.
Past Grant Recipients
Each of these remarkable organizations shares our vision to provide organic food for those who might not have access to it, and we are honored to have them as partners to make change, plant it forward®, and leave the earth better than we found it.
- The Michigan Urban Farming Initiative
- Tri-Isle Resource Conservation & Development Council – in Kahului, Hawaii
- rare Charitable Research Reserve – in Cambridge, Ontario