Nature’s Path joins the forces of good with Target’s Made to Matter program.
“Always leave the Earth better than you found it.”
This simple wisdom has lead Nature’s Path for over 30 years on its quest to bring delicious and healthy organic food to the world. What started as a one-product operation in the back of a restaurant in Vancouver, Canada has now grown into an international organic food company loved by millions in over 50 countries around the globe.
Nature’s Path proudly joins 20 other brands as part of the Made to Matter—Handpicked by Target™ partnership – a powerful program for good. Here, socially and environmentally-driven brands join forces to make positive change.
The Made to Matter program challenges its partners to create products that meet the following five targets:
- Reduced waste and packaging to create eco-friendly products.
- Utilize closed loop systems, so the excess of one product or process is transformed into another product.
- Made without additives and harsh chemicals to ensure it is a clean label product.
- Accommodates dietary and allergen restrictions.
- Reduced sugar to improve the health of consumers.
- Not only has Nature’s Path met these five requirements, but it has gone beyond. Check out the infographic below to find out why we are Made to Matter.
“Spoon by spoon, we can advance the cause of people and planet.” – Arjan Stephens
Would you like to be the first to hear about our new products and more?
Sign up for our Nature’s Path Newsletter.