At Nature’s Path, caring for people and our planet is our family company’s unwavering mission.
We believe that everyone has the right to nutritious, organic food, and giving support to those in need has always been at the core of our business. When the world was blindsided by an unprecedented health crisis, food insecurity became an even harsher reality for isolated individuals and vulnerable communities. We believe nutritious food must be available not just for those who are able to shop at grocery stores, but also for those who need it most: our senior citizens; children who rely every day on school meals; people facing economic hardship; our health care workers, and food banks with depleted inventory due to unprecedented demand.
We immediately made the decision to direct thousands of cases of our products to organizations and charities who are supporting those in need. We have made our products available to our team members to bring home to their families, neighbours, and to charities and organizations they know who need the extra support. We have also been matching all donations by our Nature’s Path team members to charitable organizations they have decided to personally support.
Last but not least, we have been directing our support towards health care workers—the COVID-19 frontliners working at hospitals and care facilities, facing some of the greatest challenges and increased risks each day.
Here is a list of organizations we have supported so far:
- Vancouver Coastal Health – Richmond Hospital| Richmond, BC
- Richmond Food Bank Society | Richmond, BC
- Second Harvest Food Rescue | Toronto, ON
Translink | Vancouver, BC
- Napa Valley School District | Napa, CA
- Boulder Colorado School District | Boulder, CO
- Ferndale School District | Ferndale, WA
- Ruby’s Pantry | Midwest
- Deltassist Family and Community Services Society| Delta, BC
- Feed the Children | Midwest
- Whole Way House | Vancouver, BC
- Riverside Community Church | Coquitlam, BC
- Blessings in a Backpack | Vancouver, BC
- Food Banks Canada | Brampton, ON
- Healthiest Babies Possible | Vancouver, BC
- CityReach | Vancouver, BC
- Salvation Army | Vancouver, BC
- Watari | Vancouver, BC
- Vancouver Chinatown Foundation | Vancouver, BC
- Provincial Health Services Authority | Vancouver, BC
- VGH Foundation | Vancouver, BC
- Backpack Buddies | Vancouver, BC
- Greater Vancouver Food Bank | Vancouver, BC
- Family Care Network | Whatcom and Skagit Counties, WA
More than ever, it is crucial that we all support one another and look after those who need help the most. This is how we will all move forward.
Is there an organization in need you would like to tell us about? We encourage you to send us a message: https://www.naturespath.com/en-ca/contact-us/