- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- ½ cup cocoa powder, sifted
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup Nature’s Path Love Crunch Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola
Coconut Whipped Cream:
- 1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- Refrigerate can of coconut milk for 4 to 6 hours or overnight until well chilled.
- Open can of coconut milk; carefully spoon out thick, solidified layer on top into bowl.
- Reserve 2 tbsp of the liquid coconut milk; set aside. (Refrigerate remaining coconut milk for another use.)
- Using electric beaters, beat coconut solids until light and fluffy; beat in icing sugar until blended. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Meanwhile, in food processor, combine avocados, cocoa powder, maple syrup, reserved 2 tbsp coconut milk, coconut oil and salt; blend until smooth.
- In each of 8 (6 oz) serving glasses, layer 2 tbsp avocado mousse, 1 tbsp granola and 1 tbsp Coconut Whipped Cream; repeat mousse and Coconut Whipped Cream layers. Top with 1 tbsp granola.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until mousse is firm and set.
Tip: Make ahead: Mousse can be made up to 3 days ahead. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.