The Gardens for Good grant program supports community gardens across North America that are growing organic food and making a difference in their communities. So far, Nature’s Path has supported 52 community gardens with more than $515,000 in grant funding.
Voting is now open for our Gardens for Good grant!
Vote for your favourite community garden project by April 1st to increase their chances of winning a $5,000 grant!
Plant it Forward®
We are constantly inspired by the incredible organizations that have won our Gardens for Good grants in the past. They are making big change in their local communities, and it is a true privilege to support them and further their work.
Past Grant Recipients
Each of these remarkable organizations shares our vision to provide organic food for those who might not have access to it, and we are honored to have them as partners to make change, plant it forward®, and leave the earth better than we found it.
- AfriThrive Garden – Silver Spring, MD
- Alief Community Garden – Houston, TX
- Arcata Community Health and Wellness Garden – Arcata, CA
- Arma Community Garden – Arma, KS
- Ashamaawaso (s/he feeds a child) – London, ON
- Black Urban Farmers Association – French Camp, CA
- Cheyenne River Youth Project Winyan Toka Win Garden – Eagle Butte, SD
- Cowichan Green Community’s The Inclusion Garden – Duncan, BC
- Food Strong Learning Garden – East Cleveland, OH
- Galiano School Garden – Galiano Island, BC
- Gardeneers Piccolo School Garden – Chicago, IL
- Harris Health System’s LBJ Hospital Community Farm – Houston, TX
- Jubilee Community Garden Society – Duncan, BC
- Manna Meal Community Garden – Charleston, WV
- Mohawk Seedkeepers – Ohsweken, ON
- Odyssey Charter School Garden – Wilmington, DE
- Painted Turtle Farm – Gettysburg, PA
- South Los Angeles Community Farm – Los Angeles, CA
- The Ben Jones Community Garden at The HUUB – Orange, NJ
- The Gathering Place Garden – St. John’s, NL
- The Healing Garden at Ferry Lane Farm – Simsbury, CT
- Trellis for Tomorrow – Phoenixville, PA
- The Michigan Urban Farming Initiative
- Tri-Isle Resource Conservation & Development Council – in Kahului, Hawaii
- rare Charitable Research Reserve – in Cambridge, Ontario