We’ve all been to grocery stores and seen the empty shelves that would normally be well-stocked with everyday essentials. Please be assured that we’re doing everything we can to produce and have Nature’s Path products available to you and to food organizations and charities who need support during these difficult times.
Our Nature’s Path food production team members are our food heroes. They are providing an essential service and they’re the reason we’re able to help keep grocery store shelves stocked. It’s impossible to overstate their importance in helping everyone have access to healthy, organic food.
For the well-being and safety of our production team members, we have implemented these additional measures in each of our production facilities:
- Introduced extra cleaning personnel at each manufacturing facility to help with morefrequent sanitization of commonly touched surfaces.
- Begun voluntary temperature screenings for anyone who enters our facilities.
- Hired additional team members to best support the increased production.
- Reconfigured production lines to meet recommended social distancing guidelines.
- Installed partitions to better protect team members.
- Hired health care professionals to monitor and care for our food production team members during this time.
We’d like to thank and acknowledge our Nature’s Path team members, and food production workers everywhere, for their dedication and commitment. Their work is essential to ensuring food is accessible to people in need.
We can get through this, by supporting one another.